Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hair Cut Day

Finally... my mummy wanna take me and my sis for a hair cut... unwillingly... I have to follow her 'order'.


*Me before the day I cut my hair.


Friday morning I woke up at 10 am... late ler... haha.... then my mom told me that we are leaving at 12.15pm to fetch my sis from tuition then we will go to the saloon together. On the way to the tuition (house), I took some pic of myself just for a rememberence of my not-so-long hair. Haha !!!


*Jason.



*Jason.



Arrived the place already... but now have to wait for my sis. Haha... I took my mom's pic. She look beautiful !!! But I can't take more as she doesn't want to be in the pic. So I take my pic only lo...


*Jason's Mummy.



*Jason again.



*Acting cute.



My sis came out already. She took the camera and took some of her pic and later we both take our 'last' pic of our hair... The saloon is just 5 minute away from the tuition (house), and I have to get down now... "Bye bye hair..." sob...sob...


*Jessince & Jason



Jessine:" Look at my tongue."

Jason:" Arrrhhhhhh~~"



Jessine:" Hehe..."

Jason:" Huh...?"



Finally... finish hair cut ! See how I look... do I look good or...?


Jason:" How do I look now?"


*Jessine & Jason.



Eee... I look gay here...



Acting cute again... swt... lol...



Hehe... after that day... I felt that my hair look bad... damn bad... not good... waaa~~~ haha... Trying to 'fix' my hair back lo... lol
I tried so hard to 'fix' it... finally... I got it... my hair will only look good after I had taken my bath and just can stand for a few minute... ONLY !!!


* Oh~ How do I look... I wonder why my hair will look ok after bath ONLY ???



~JASON CHONG JIA JUN~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home