Sunday, June 05, 2005

32nd Multiple District 308 LEO Forum

I went to Penang to join the LEO Forum on the 28th of May 2005 till 30 of May 2005. It's not a trip but just it's just like a meeting for all LEO member of District 308. Leos from all over Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei came and gather in the Pearl of the Orient, Penang. It was totally fun and I enjoy to meet some new friends and hang out with them...

p.s. : The Forum is using all the time making me no time for shopping... so don't ask me for present, okie ?

Early in the morning, I wake up at 4 o'clock as I have to reach SS 14 at 5 am, haih... my mummy and daddy scold me like hell because they don't believe me that I muct arrive that early as they afraid when I arrive no one there... caring la~~ but finally I went around 4.55 am and arrive ther around 5.05 am. When arrive, we saw so many people there, all come so early... so I get down from the car carring a hand luggage that's look like a luggage for more than 3 day... so big and funny... as you know... I'm afraid to meet people... so I'll feel 'kekok' when see so many people around... so I just stand a side and hoping that I'll meet my school's member... and suddenly I saw Sue-Anne, the President so I just walk toward her and finally I saw all my club member... I walk there and act nothing had happen... Thanks God allowing me to meet my school-mate without calling them !! Later we had some chit-chat and suddenly Sue-Anne's dad, Lion Andy Lim came and ask ask us whether we want to take a group picture or not, we sure want la~~ and that's why the picture down there was the first picture I have...


Hmmm... the bus came around 6am and everyone put their luggage into the bus then look for a nice place to sit... i sit beside Jonahan and when the bus started to move... everyone fall alsleep... tired ler... so quiet and peaceful... hehe I sleep also, not really sleep actually but just closing my eye... suddenly I open up my eye and found out that the sun already came out... I had took some picture in the bus... such as the picture of people sleeping, my own picture, the beautiful sun rise picture... look at it... nice or not ?








Erm... the bus stop at Tapah around 9 am for us to take our breakfast and to go to the toilet... know what ? when I'm in the toilet, I saw a guy and thought that I saw Johnson, guess what, I really see him !!! La Salle Klang's bus arrive at the same place at the same time although we start our journey seperately... Beside Johnson, I also saw Yao Wei and gang and also Kian Hui... wahahaha !!! I didn't take my breakfast because I hate the squeezy place... sigh !!! wierd me... ^^ oh yea... I had taken my bus's plate number as I afraid I forget which is the bus I'm taking... hahahahaha !!!!!




Hmmm... finally arrive Penang but we can't get our room yet as they haven clean up yet... haih... so we just put our luggage a side and went in to a room to attend the award presentation... nothing much to say here... I just can say that I met a new friend here and that is Alex, introduce by Chong Eu. Oh yea... I forgot, I represent Wen Yee my Club Treasurer to recieve her arward... nice feeling although it's not for me... making me wanna do well in my job as I'm the next Treasurer for 2005/2006 so that I can get the arward... hehe... sweat !!! Picture below I took with Yiun Zi... my "sister".




The same day... we have a "Wave Lagoon" night... all of ur wearing something like beach wear and had taken a group pic... yuck~~~ whose head is that ?! Bolcking only... anyway... thanks Sean as he help me to take this picture... not bad la... at least I can see my face... haha !!! Below you can see some picture I took with Jonathan and some with my friend... I did not enjoy myself in for the event so I decided to eat outside... did you see a handsome guy wearing yellow shirt... he's my roommate and he's a LEO member from Alor Setar... and because of him... I met Stephie... now I still don't have her picture... will show u later... haha !!!







~THIS IS THE PLACE WE HAVE ALL OUR EVENT~









~MEI KWAN & ME~

~JUSTIN~

~ME @ JASON~




The next day... we were in our Club Uniform... for some speech bored la... but I l;earn something... haha !!!


The second night, "Stary Night", everyone must wear formal... How do I look? I feel I look like a Superstar that day... although I'm not... I took pictre with many many people... damn cool !!! Oh yea... the girls had show their dance that night... so nice and cool !!! That same night after everything ends... all of the went for clubing and actually I also wanna go in but I remember what my mummy say... "Cannot go into those that place... not good" so I din't go in... damn regret now... haih... what to do ? Everything over already... don't think anything stupid la Jia Jun~

~YI LIN & JASON~

~THE GIRLS~

~JASON & WEI SHIONG~

~ME & SUE-ANNE~

~ME & WAN YONG~

~MEI KWAN & YIUN ZI & JASON~

~STEPHIE & JASON~

~JUSTIN & JASON~



~THE GIRLS DANCE~



~JASON & STEPHIE~

~JASON & JUSTIN~

~JUNE & JUSTIN~

~JASON & JUSTIN~ *AGAIN*

~MEI KWAN & JUSTIN~

~JUNE & JASON~

~JASON & YIUN ZI~

~DAVID & SABRINA~

~JUNE & FANG~

Sad morning as today we have to leave the place... I mean Penang la... 3 days 2 night not enough la~~
Sob... Sob... this day I know more friends liao... Wai Shun, Qin Long, Yee Shin, Yee Wei, and more... the name I guess I spell wrongly hehe... sorry ya ? SO sad... :'(



~SEAN & JUSTIN~



~KENG LEONG & JASON~

~WAI SHUN & JASON~

~YEE SHYN & JASON~

~STEPHIE & JASON~

~YEE WEI & JASON~

~JASON & JUSTIN~

~STEPHIE & YI LIN~

~SMKSU-IANS & KEAT HWA-IANS~

~THE GIRLS~

~THE GUYS~

Hmmm... overall... everything is okay... but I hate the lif the most... it's like sooo hi-tec and you need yr room card to put into the lif in order to press a floor... if you din't use the card... the lif will bring you down to the ground floor... tell you what... I took around 5 to 10 minute to go to the floor I want... wasting time saja... but it's fun !!! sweat !!!

~JASON CHONG JIA JUN~

2 Comments:

Blogger ^ said...

hurry up and update!

8:34 PM  
Blogger kimsng said...

i agree!UPDATE LA WEI!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home