Friday, June 03, 2005

Third Part...

Hey hey...
finally the third pard and that will be telling you guys about my cousin's birthday and my new bought glasses and I'll be only tell a litter bit only as I have nothing much to tell... wahahaha...

*Cousin's Birthday...
After my club's IU Day over, we went to 'mamak' shop to relax and we also went to meet the La Salle Klang's member in Sunway Pyramid, some of them went home early include me while the rest went for a movie... The reason I have to go home early is to rush back to Cheras to celebrate my cousin's birthday.



Hehe... Our main 'actor' tonight... my cute little cousin... handsome ler ?


All my cousins and my aunty... the 'main actor's ' mummy...


'Main actor's' daddy, my uncle and my anuties and cousins...

*My glasses...
Erm... my cousin's birthday end happily... everyone was so happy that night, i guess...
Okie, after the birthday thinggy, let go and see my new glasses, damn nerdy...Don't u think so?


I know, I know... my pimples make me look bad...


Or maybe it's my glasses fault ?


Think again... It's might be my fault that I look bad... :'(

*My Sun-Glasses...
For your information, I helped up for my club's IU Day. I had been the main actor (as a human) for the sketch... to make the sketch look even more nicer, I had bought a new sun-glasses for it and it make me look real cool that day... I guess... wahahaha !!!


Me with the new bought sun-glasses... how I look
?

Me again in a different angle...


Me @ Jason Chong Jia Jun...

So... how is it ?
Nice or not...
hehe...
nothing much to type now... so I'll say bye bye la...
BYE~~

~JASON CHONG JIA JUN~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home