Monday, April 04, 2005

Hope...

I hope I could be...
as handsome as Nicholas
as actractive as Xiao Yu
as smart as Jia Kit
as hardworking as Evonne
as rich as Boon Heng
as creative as Fiona
as famous as Everyone !!!

I hope my...
handwriting as neat as everyone who have neat handwriting
voice as nice as every singer
hairstyle as cool as every guys that have cool hairstyle
English as well as everyone who can speak English well
friends as many as everyone outsite !!!

I hope I'm not being left out...

But, how could it be? No one is 100% perfect here !!

*This is just some craps of mine, so please don't keep this in your mind.All this are bullshit(s) !! Haha~
Okay, I admit, I know it's a bit "sweat", but I have nothing to write, so just simply type something in this blog, hehe !

~JASON CHONG JIA JUN~

3 Comments:

Blogger ^ said...

eeeh? i see my name??! HAHAHa.

6:43 PM  
Blogger kimsng said...

at least u update ur blog

7:01 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

ME ??? RICH ??? YOU MUST BE JOKING. =)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home