Wednesday, June 01, 2005

First Part...

Hey there... I'm back... finally I'm back to update my blog...
Boon Heng always asked me to update my blog but I will tell him that I don't know how to upload more than one picture and he actually wanted to help me... he say he will teach me today but I didn't ask him as he put his status in MSN Messenger as 'away', that's why I don't want to disturb him and I ask my beloved, nice, cute, pretty... swt...

Okay, as what I had promise... I'll start with my new bought camera... nothing much to talk about that...
Actually I want a camera for a long long time already so I begged my mother to buy one lo... finally she agree and bought an OLYMPUS camera... it's not for me only but for the whole family... I don really have a picture of the camera but you will see the camera in some of the picture I'll upload soon...

Next, I'll talk about the LEO Club's IU Day, which mean International Understanding Day and which I don't really understand the real meaning is... wahahaha!!! ...^,^

LA SALLE KLANG's IU DAY
First of all, I'm telling you that I did not take any picture of the event as my camera can't really work in an indoor and dark hall... all picture taken was so ugly and not nice so I deleted it... hehe



From left: Zakhren (Club Editor 2004/2005), Jonathan (member) and Sue-Anne (Club President 2004/2005).


Me @ Chong Jia Jun, Jason (School Service Director 2004/2005).


I look so ugly and silly... I wonder why...?




This is Sue Keng (member).



Sue-Anne again... aka Tinky.


From left: Yi Lin (IU Director 2004/2005) & Dixon (member and is also an IU Director of SMKSJ).


From left: Sue Keng (my 'sis') & Sabrina Ong (my 'popo').


From left: June Chan (Funding Director 2004/2005), Sue Keng, Sabrina Ong (Asst. Secretary 2004/2005).


Yi Lin represent our (LEO) Club of SMKSU to recieve the souvenir from La Salle Klang's (LEO Club) teacher.



Closing ceremony... by La Salle Klang's IU Director.

Me Jason Chong and my 'mama', June Chan.

La Salle Klang's future president... Chong Yao Wei, Juntin...aka 'The Cockroach' !!!

From left: Sue Keng, June , Yi Lin, and... Sabrina ???


From right: Yi Lin, June, and Sue Keng.
Hmmm...I just wanna tell that I had met a lot's of friends because of this IU Day, who are they you ask... let me list out their name...they are...
  1. Chong Yao Wei
  2. Federick
  3. Johnson Chan
  4. Chee Kian Hui
  5. Dick Shen
  6. Ryan
  7. Eu Vin
  8. and so on.... (too many, can't really list out...)

hehe... it's not a list anyway... but at least I met some friend. Tell you what, those member in La Salle Klang are very friendly !!! If I have the opportunity to study there, I'll also try my luck... wahahahaha....^^"


Ok, the first part finish already, please be ready for the second part... and I'll update it later as the time now is quite late and I wanna sleep now... ciao...

~JASON CHONG JIA JUN~

2 Comments:

Blogger kimsng said...

haha u finally updated ur blog....gd for u...

1:29 PM  
Blogger ^ said...

beloved nice cute pretty ...U CALLED ME THAT!! OMG IM SOO TOUCHED IM GONNA CRY WAHAHAH

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home