Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sorry~Again.....

Once again.... i'm quite bz this few days.... i know i've not update my blog for a long long time... but sorry la... exam coming... boon heng did not study 7 subject (i know he's lying) and i haven study more than that !!!! Physic, Chemistry, Biology, History,Malay, English, Chinese, Moral, Moden Math and Add Math (which I have to do more practise). I'm dead... 10 subject... So, understand me now? Hope you are, will try to tell u something about my new-bought camera, La Salle Klang LEO's IU, SMK Subang Utama LEO's IU, my cousin's birthday (will touch up for a little bit only) and my new glasses (which make me think that I look like a nerd..). Okay?
So that's all for today... see ya! ™

~JASON CHONG JIA JUN~

Yea....so sorry.... as I'm having some problem here.... I might not going to update this blog for a few days.... I promise whenever I have successful overcome my problem...I'll update it right after it.... this time I'll going to tell something about my forum....hehe....
Sorry yea....and will see you next time...ciao !!
*Fiona...i guess u know what had happen right? Faster help me to solve my problem ler.....okay? Thanks....

~JASON CHONG JIA JUN~

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

EH I AM NOT LYING !!! -_-"

12:38 AM  
Blogger kimsng said...

rite....haha

8:35 PM  
Blogger ^ said...

hahaha..hey sorry arr i wasnt at the comp just now so i can't help you....when u come online message me okay? if i'm away don't la, coz i won't reply. haha.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. full shelves World perfume inc Cowboy boot cake Buffalo vitamins bookcase shelving Massachusetts business owner plan retirement small Phytonutrients whole food supplements Camera spy surveillance video 20 Buspar en la web Bookcase with ladder lcd flatpanel wall mount Patio chair seat cushion

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home