Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Bad Luck...

W-H-Y-?
What had happen to me today? Why?
This morning, I switched n my computer. 15 minutes later, this computer started giving me some usual problem (as you know, my computer always show up a ' no signal ' sign, then I have to restart my computer and do everything all over again). In the next 15 minutes time, my comp gave the same signal for 5 times ! [I think I have to bring my computer to the see a ' Doctor ' already.]

I went to school after that. The first and second period was Kimai (Chemistry) and as we were in a ' floating class ' [for your information, my school don't have enough classroom so that's why we have to use the school's LAB], we have to float to another class if the class want to use the lab. I found a seat at the side of the class, Nicholas was sitting next to me and listen to the chemistry teacher carefully (he is a hardworking student). I was tired that time so I lean against the wall, when I move my hand, "OUCH!!" I was cut by the glass window situated next to me. Nevermind, I think as my arm was still ok. I continue listen to the teacher (as my chemistry is not good) and suddenly I saw something... What was that? GHOST? Sure not la !!! I saw my right sleeve was dirty! There was a small black spot on it and I don't even notice it before that. How does the spot came? I don't know !

Fine! No one knows ! After chemistry class we went to 5 Alpha (I guess) and have our Moden Math class, boring. Actually I got a nice place to sit but my friends rampas (snatch) the place from me. So I had been force to sit another side of the class and have to suffer again as the place there was very hot. Suddenly, I saw my hand with some yellowish in colour, unremoveable, looks 'geli' sticky thing stick to my hand. Now only I discover that the table was also 'having the same problem' as me. Blek !!

Just now (around 3 o'clock), I actually want to go out to buy something but the sky was so dark and it's going to rain, I thought. But at the end, I don't think any single rain drop fall on the ground today!!

At 6 o'clock, Sabrina called me. She asked me whether I'm free on the 23th of April and told me that don't know where (should be in Klang ), which school, is having an IU (International Understanding) Day. I want to go...but the place is far, the ticket is expensive (RM32/person) and if I can go... or I should said, if I want to go, I have to face this problem:
  • to ask and hope my parents, especially my dad, allow me go
  • how to go? Transport problem (might be taking the train)
  • what to wear (I don't have any formal shirt and dowan to wear club uniform)
  • will I get bored? (everytime I atten this type function. I'll easyly get bored couse no one wanna chat/talk with me.)
  • if I can go, I have to pay for the ticket and have to 'fast' for a few days to save some money for the IU Day.

AHHH~ sad la today. I hope my luck will come back by tomorrow. Enjoy reading?


~JASON CHONG JIA JUN~

3 Comments:

Blogger kimsng said...

kesian u....no offence..but if u go u will be complaining to the whole world that u r leftout when u make it urself...haha...kesian u bad luck....

11:25 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

hmmm... interesting life. =)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home