Friday, June 03, 2005

Second Part...

Okay... you had read my first part about the La Salle Klang's IU Day 2005 and the warning about Friendster... should continue my second part of it...and it's about my school, my club's event...check it out~~

SMK SUBANG UTAMA's
Yea, my school's turn... the same thing... that day I'm one of the commitee member and I'm so damn busy that day... no time to take any picture but manage to take some of my friend's photo... hehe...

*During the event...

Sue-Anne, out club's president was giving her speech.



My classmate, Xiao Yu & Han Wei, thanks for coming!!



My class-monitor Nicholas Lai & ex-classmate Stephanie Tiah.



Lovely Couple, Wai Jean & Andrew.



La Salle Klang's member(s). Frederick & Eu Vin.



Frederick is saying hai to you...

*Picture above was taken during the event but all the picture below was taken after the event at a 'mamak' stall just to relax...

Nicholas, our ex-IU Director.



From Left: Sue Keng and Sabrina.

Our IU Director Yi Lin... happy after her IU Day was over successfully...



June Chan... cute... :P



Me look silly... :)



Sabrina Ong acting cute... wakakaka...



Sue-Anne... Tinky... Cool !!!


Sabrina & Nicholas... (-_-)"

~JASON CHONG JIA JUN~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home