Sunday, November 06, 2005

Part Time VI

Jenny work morning shift again today. And I very lazy to update my blog today... Will go through routhly...

Today mummy fetch me there as the sky wanted to fall. Work early about 10 minute. Saw Ann Li with her hair down, look nice and different. Work work work... tired. Contact lense not in a good condition, making me felt tired and painful. Use some eye drop... felt better.

5pm, actually before 5pm as tooo hungry, went makan with Ann Li after ate some food from Enquire Kitchen at Carefour. Meet Justin (Ann Li's ex-classmate) and his bro. Have a short chat, according to him, Carefour hiring promoter and planning to take it, at least it's not in Parkson.

Went back Parade at around 5.45pm. Have a short chat with Kent and Jenny(both LEO members from different club) and bought an ice-cream from them. For your information, both of them are working at Buskin Robbins that why I can taste 3 different type of ice-cream the day before (view Part Time v). Waster lotta money today, pokai adi... Jooanne and Mei Gie saw me eating and came to me. Chating... saw Xiao Yu later... she wanted to buy some invitation letter for her 3 year old baby sister... miss the change to meet her sis... too bad... went wash hand at McD resulting wetting my tie, rush to the toilet later to dry it on the auto hand-dry machine. Punch my card in time (in time I guess and actually not punching but the guard write the time on the card) went out and saw Stephanie... have a very short chat and back to my stall late.

Jenny (not the LEO Junny but my permanent part timer) went home after that, work work work, instead of taking care of my counter, I went packing with Ann Li for the cashier as too bored, no one here. Chat with the cashier also. Got to know new friends somemore. That's all lo... oh yea... I almost forget to bring my contact lense case and my bottel home. After 'punching' my card, have body check somemore, don't know why. Jenny(the LEO one) said will belanja me eat ice-cream tomorrow... hehe ! Nice-nya !

[J] A S O N -- Part Time VI

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

swt..!!free ice cream!she din even say she wana belanjer me..anyway,biaselah kan..u all same-same working in parade..

11:24 PM  
Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

Haha... Sue Shan, please don't feel bad... like that la, I'll belanja you McD's Sandey Cone Small Ice-Cream which will only cost me RM1.05 tomorrow, okay ?

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home