Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Part Time I

Finally I found a Part Time job !
It's a... err... a promoter... for... err...
Okay, I'll be a promoter selling baby stuff for Anaku just for one week !
Haha, some of you might be laughing at me now but what can I do ? I need $$

Actually I tried to ask the other department but no one wants me.
You can see when I went to Vior with Sabrina and both of us left our name and phone number there. Few days later, they called Sabrina and ask her for an interview but they called me and said " No need, thank you !" Sigh...
What can I do ? Not my fault right ?

Anyway... I'll be going to China on the 9th of November so it's ok la as the Anaku company just wanna hire me for a week, start working today.
Wow, Pakson is quite strict nowadays and they insist their workers to wear Black cover Shoe, Black long pants, White Shirt and what else... they want us to waer neck tie ! Yer... one more thing, those people who is 15 years old and below were not allow to work. Even your birthday is on December also cannot ler... haha...

Gtg now... have to get ready now (although it's still early)



[J] A S O N -- Part Time I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home