Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Party Night

Last Saturday I went for my club's Halloween Party... it's my first time to attend such party as it is a custume party, mean u have to wear a custume lo... lol

Before the party began... a few weeks ago... before exam... I went Carrefour and look for some mask... finally I think of being a Vampire... woo... but finally bought a skeleton face mask and a long nylon hair. Actually my sis don't want to go but I still force her to buy something so she will go to the party lo... she bought a fake blood and some make-up for a ghost face... something like that. Eventually she did not attent and I borrowed some of her fake blood... haha !




Erm... That afternoon, I change into black and white... like a waiter... haha ! Check it out !



Haha... do I look like a gangster? Anyway... I'll be borrowing June's cape (actually from Mr Jacob) to make myself more look like a "Blood Sucker" ! Help my mom cook Speghatti to bring to Sabrina's house ! Haha... going to Sabrina's house later.



From Left:
Sabrina the Fairy Angel
Yi Lin the (Lady) Zoro



From Left:
Wan Si the Bunny Girl
Fairy Sab
Zoro Lin
Jason the Vampire


Haha... good one... check out the next picture I post...


Everyone:" The 'VJ' (Vampire Jason) had opened his eyes... watch out !"


Hehe... nice... how do I look? Funny ? Freaky ? or Stupid ? Give me comment la wooi !
Oh yea... Pn Kalwant and her daughter came too and she also wear a mask for us to take picture... her Purple Fairy daughter was so cute that night... Pn Kalwant also help us light up the torch as well... wahahaha... but she left early and her daughter is like kinda... angry? Sad actually... she had been looking forward for this Halloween Party but end up with doing nothing but only eating. She wanna play game lo, as she ask me whether there is game going on... sad la.


Pn Kalwant with our Devil mask



Pn Kalwant's cute Purple Fairy (daughter la)



Pn Kalwant helping us as I had mentioned.


Finally... we took groups picture. Let's see...


From Left to Right then Down:
June the (Black) Fairy Princess
Sabrina the (White) Fairy Angel
Yi Lin the (Lady) Zoro
Jason the (Darkness) Vampire aka 'VJ'
*forget her name* (Thrish) the (Purple) Fairy

# how come there's so many fairies in halloween?


The BOD of LEO Club of SMKSU 2005/2006.


Q:Who's the most scary one in the pic?
A:The tallest one !
(Quite true... He did scare me that night !)



Zack :"Boo !"
Everyone :" AAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!"



Hahaha... funny ! Anyway... I manage to take picture with girl who gets the TBC (TBC stands for "The Best Custume") Award and she is Sarah (if no spelling mistake) with her whole red custume with the LEO tie as her tail... the so called 'Devil from Heven' and the Vampire Lady, Qistina... she look nice that night... ^^


From Left:
Sarah the Devil from Haven
Jason the 'VJ' ( 'VJ' actually stands for Vampire Jun or Vampire Jason)



From Left:
Sarah the Devil from Haven(as the background)
Jason the Vampire Man
Qistina the Vampire Lady


So happy that night ! Took some of my poser pic again... hahaha !


How do I look? Must give me comment la... otherwise I'll suck your blood tonight... wahahahaha ! (Did you guys notice that my fang is a bit cacat)



You can't see me ! Hehe... (Happy with my acting, wheee...)



Okay la... that's all for my Halloween Party Night la... Good Night !


[J] A S O N™ -- Halloween Party Night

3 Comments:

Blogger kimsng said...

damn gay la u look.no la,haha.sara damn cun wei,devil from heaven,haha,swtz!nice party!

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahahahahah

12:28 PM  
Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

Qistina... tell you what... if wanna give comment, give a longer one... don just send 'wahahahaha' otherwise I'll whack you !

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home