Friday, September 23, 2005

Sickness

... ... ooi... ooi... sick la me...
I din't go to school this morning and not going to school tomorrow lo, because I sick already.
Telling the truth, my butt grow something like a pimple and it's very paintful ! It's really paintful till I cannot sit nor stand, can just only lying on the bed... hehe ! But I went to school yesterday as I have English oral with Nicholas and have chinese class. After class I went to the clinic with my mom and the doctor advice me to have some rest. So my mom asked the doctor to write me a MC for 2 days. Hehe... so will not going to school on Friday and Saturday. Last night, I got fever also, my mom was so worry and she take care of me for the whole night. As the doctor gave me 3 different medicine to eat. One is like a pain-killer, another is for swelling and finally is an antibiotic. I have to finish all the antibiotic and have to take 1 for every 6 hour. Sad case.
Anyway... just a note for you guys. Remember not to sit on the hotty place as it will result pimples on your butt. Unbelievable ? Believe it ! Otherwise just try for yourself !


[J] A S O N

2 Comments:

Blogger kimsng said...

kesian u..hope u get better ya?

6:52 PM  
Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

thanks anyway kim ... thanks a lot !

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home