Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Boring...

Actually I wanted to post this for a long time ago... but always busy... anyway... just post this for fun ni la... as last Thursday I was very tired, during Pn Susila's class, History class, I was so damn bored aslo... and as I forget to bring my camera that day, I can't take any of our picture while we studying in class !
* even if I brought my camera I'll not use it during Pn Susila's class right ?
** duh~ !!! isn't it obvious ???


My History Book... His - story... XD



I want holiday !
* I wrote that because Pn Susila told us that no holiday for us during holiday !!! What the... ?


Holiday I-want ???


I drew that... how's it ?
I know... I know... It's ugly !


A closer look !


Jason: "Finally Done !"
Evonne: "..."
Xiao Yu: "Holiday I-Want ? What the hack ?!"
Emily: "Holiday I-Want ? It's 'I Want Holiday' la~"
Andrew: "Holiday I-Want ? It's 'I Want Holiday' la~ Up-Side-Down !"





~JASON CHONG JIA JUN~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home