Monday, September 05, 2005

Pinkish Me

Aha... hey guys... just wanna show you guys my room... that's full of PINK ~~~!!!
First, I'm proudly introducing my sister's hardwork... PINK paper bird (I don't know what we normally name it...)


Thanks sis !



My mom gave me this...



My bed.



My PAC (stands for Piggy Alarm Clock)... wakes me up every morning...* very annoying * but cute ~



Even the stand of the small table is PINK ! Used this table when I am still learning ABC, quite a long history... more than 10 years I guess
... swt... -_-"


My bed again.



What else is PINK in my room...?

Jason:" Hmmm... let me guess..."


" Oh yea... I forget about my phone's small screen light ! It can change into PINK colour !!!



So... what do you think about my bed room... yea... I know that I'm ' too ' free and have nothing to do... so I just upload some pic of my bed room lo... ' Sharing is Caring ' mar... Am I right?

*Excuse me, PINK doesn't mean gay ! Okay ?







~JASON CHONG JIA JUN~