Monday, September 12, 2005

Trusted

I'm so damn happy... as so many people trusted me and tell me lotta secrets !!! I'm not perasan but it's true... or maybe I have the nice nice and good good face writing there that I can be trusted !! Hehe !!
Anyway... I'm not going to tell you guys what I know as I'm good in keeping secret... so I'll just keep it to myself. Or maybe I have to learn also... As what Jian say... I have to keep things to myself but not to tell out... I'm learning but it's hard to change lo...
Actually last time I'm someone who keep everything to myself but this year started, I told alot about myself to the others ! Just to get attraction actually, as feeling a bit left out ma... but still okok lor~ Have to 'sekat' myself alrady, by not telling people about my feeling ???
(-_-") swt !
Anyway... I'm trying to learn to be my old-self... Change, Jia Jun ! Gambateh !!!



[J] A S O N