Sunday, September 11, 2005

Asia Cafe

Today I makan in Asia Cafe... and I also brought my camera along... as wanna take some nice picture but my mom stop me and that's a sad case for me... but finally I manage to take the sign board of Asia Cafe without her notice ! (dangerous-nya~)



Actually I don't know what to eat there lo... no mood eat already as I cannot take picture of it... Actually I found a NICE SPOT to take pic ler... but my mom la !!! Cannot tahan la... sigh... sob... sob... !!!

Hey guys ! If you had try out the place... can you kindly tell me what is nice there? I wanna go back to that place one day and makan alone or with friends and will bring my camera along that time !!! Must take pic puas-puas only can ! Hehe ! Thanks !!!



[J] A S O N

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home