Thursday, November 03, 2005

Part Time III

Wahaha... today's job is quite smooth... everyone is also friendly to me. Hehe... now only I know that the STUPID fella who scolded me twice yesterday is not a supervisor or whatever big-post-holder... but just a stupid-normal-staff-entrance-watch-dog (guard la) !!! I know, I know, I'm a bit rude, or maybe not, VERY RUDE, but what can I do, I really damn mad of him ! What the "fantastic" is that?

Same like yesterday, those Floor Executive or Manager kept on walking around and they are so annoying... I wanna rest also cannot... imagine that you stand at the same floor for 4 hour straight without getting the chance to sit... you will be mad ! Sigh, working... is not that easy actually.

Work early today, around 1.45pm (suppose at 2pm), before step into the hell, through the stuff entrance... I went to WOS (World Of Sports) which is away from the HELL (Parkson), which I known them as the HAVEN, as their rules are more lose than Parkson, just to look for Yiun Zi, Jooanne and Mei Gie. They working there ma, wanna ajak them lunch together... ^_^

After that, I eventually stepped into The Door Of HELL and walk to the elevator. Emily saw me when I'm going to the second floor and we had a short chat, Emily is working for... err... I dono and she just work for 4 hour only. She said she go home at 3pm and will look for me by that time. Went to my floor later, the third and top floor, saw my new friend. Have a very short chat while walking to my department. Ann Li saw me and scolded me (kinda), saying me that I'm stupid to be there so early and supposely can walk walk for a while... haha... just wanna be there in time. Haha !

Finally 5pm arrive ! Ann Li went makan an hour ago, I went at 5.10pm. Went to WOS but see no shadow of them. Called Yiun Zi, found that they were already in McD. Rush to McD and asked Yiun Zi the reason why not telling me about they had went to McD but she said she had sent me a SMS which I haven't recieve... yet. Order a Fillet o'Fish which cost me RM 7.09. Yesterday's Chicken Rice (I went to Carrefour, Food Court) RM 4 and a cup of Ice Lemon Tea RM 1.40. Waaa... waste money only. But what can I do, must eat ler, otherwise no energy.

Teck Hao, Mei Gie, Yiun Zi, Jooanne, Jazz Reen, Lu Bin (I know I spelled wrongly), one more girl and me eat together lo. Everyone left after finish eating. Went to toilet after lunch and went to Vior to check whether Sabrina is there and wanted to look for Nicole to have a short chat as Mun Yi already saw me, with my uniform. Hahaha ! Poor Sabrina, not hired by Piggy (Peggy la, her actual name)

Went back to my department and started my work again. Jenny (the full time promoter) asked me to wrap some card board so she can make some hamper for the customer. I wrap it while she went for her break.

What else ? Oh yea, Emily suddenly pop out around 9pm as she having dinner with her parents and her maid celebrating Hari Raya(for her maid I guess). My new friend, Yan Feng (I know, wrong spelling again) asked me whether wanna work after my China Trip at Disney Department but still in Parkson, payment is about RM4 per hour. Although the paymwnt is quite attractive (it's not as high pay as the other department but at least it's hgher than what I got now) but I hate it when I know it's around Parkson. I guess I'll swear that not to work in Parkson ler... hehe ^^"

Anyway... Yiun Zi is kinda helpful and she told me that there's might be empth place in WOS for Diadora. I hope I can get it after my holiday... (praying) haha !

Okay la, gtg now... daddy nagging... haha ! Getting fatter now as eat after 10pm EVERYDAY !!! wow ! Better keep fit ler... haha !



[J] A S O N -- Part Time III

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,

Why would I want to give 100 people like you, F*ree access to my $97 value life changing product? Because I am launching my new product and need social proof of it's ability to make money, even for newbies to the internet.

Discover how you can easily make money from affiliate marketing before this unique time limited promotional offer is withdrawn.

Yours in Success
Buddy

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home