Sunday, November 06, 2005

New Stuff

Actually I wanted to post this under Part Time V, but since last night I have no time to do it and it will be boring if I keep on post things about my part time, I decieded to post a new entry named... New Stuff, obviously.

I finally found the magazine I had been looking for the past 4 days, named "FUN" !

Which cost me RM4.50

Anyway, I'm very happy that I finally found the book I wanted so long, although it's just only passed 4 days. Hmmm... the group of guys on the cover were Mayday, a chinese band but I don't like them. I just like some of their songs which is nice & energetic.


Erm, I went home after work and my parents fetch me home after they went to my aunt's dinner. She's getting marry. Cool ! Back to the main story, my mom's second sis(another aunt), just came back from Thailand, and she bought me a T-shirt. She knows I like dragon so she bought me one.

Wow, the dragon is soooo cool and nice ! Give you a closer look...

Cool ler ? Wahaha ! Thank you Thank you !



[J] A S O N -- New Stuff

2 Comments:

Blogger février said...

heyy!! ur just like my cousin! he LOVES dragons too ! @_@
^_^
just dropped by to say... HI!!! ^^

1:57 AM  
Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

Wahahaha !
Who's your cousin ?

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home