Saturday, November 05, 2005

Photoshop

Hmmm... I guess you guys had already felt bored to look at the work ' Part Time ' right ? I post almost everyday since after I started working... it's like my electronic diary now... which will be post online and I share my diary which you ! See, how kind am I ? Sharing is caring maa....

Anyway... I opened Photoshop last night and have fun with it. Actually I forget everything about Photoshop already but still manage to make some funny and cool (that's what I think) picture.

So, why are you waiting...? Check my picture la !!!



I took this pic after work(remember or not? check Part Time IV)... added something on it... hehe...


Do I look stupid or funny ?


Wahahaha... so orange... isn't it ?

Comment please... wahahaha ! Thank you, Thank you !


[J] A S O N -- Photoshop

6 Comments:

Blogger kimsng said...

omgosh is jia jun posing as a gangster!?!?roflmao.u got style .im serious.u rock

7:15 PM  
Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

Yea... thanks !!!

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!your picture are so cute.

12:15 AM  
Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

Anonymous above... you are Juno right ?
Thanks for your comment la !

12:39 AM  
Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

Kok Hong, thanks ! Wahaha ! Really thank you ! Erm, actually you can be like that either... use photoshop la, if don't have, send one pic of you to me and I'll do for you... whee...

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Zyrtec prices Used laptop columbus ohio http://www.saab-dealers.info/Isuzu-wipers.html Cingular wireless go phone Merchant services e-commerce consultants Drug store inman georgia http://www.web-advertising-7.info/Nitro-remote-control-car-picture.html Www dpa llinois com circuit breaker Jogging as activity for adults http://www.international-scholarships-graduate-study.info/Quinolinemedications.html eureka vacuum cleaner eureka vacuum part allvacuum.info drug store rupert georgia Karen cushman divorce attorney Anal swedish Black cardigan sweater

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home