Friday, November 04, 2005

Part Time IV

Today went to Subang Parade early, at 9am. As Jenny asked me to come early to listen the briffing... Damn bored, the briffing is always same as the tranning session. " You must have E.S.G. ... ... bla bla bla... ..."
Some of the people who attented the briffing had been force to do some 'acting' about the E.S.G.

What is E.S.G. you ask, it is :
(E) Eye -- Must have EYE contact with your customer.
(S) Smile -- Must SMILE no matter whatever happen between you and your customer.
(G) Greet -- Must GREET your customer such as :" Good morning/afternoon/everning, Sir/Madam/Mr/Miss, I'm *whoever*, HOW MAY I HELP YOU ?

Seriously, ' how may I help you ', izzit something wrong. The Floor Executive, En Roslan asked me to say that. But, I think it's not correct lo, I thought I have to say ' how can I help you ' instead of that? *Forget about it*

Actually I have lotta unhappy stuff to type, but I lazy to type it la... haha ! Anyway, I saw lotta babies (obviously) but not all baby la. A Small Japanese boy around 2 - 3 years old came to my stall and play with me. So kawaii !!! Cute cute cute !!! He even say bye bye to me ler... hahaha ! I'm toooo attractive no matter to baby, small kids, young girls and even mature guys ! Wahaha ! (Proud-nya, I know I terlalu perasan la, but what can I do ? It's a truth !)

Talking about 'Mature Guy', today I went home early (as I work early of course), mummy didn't cook for me. I went to Carrefour to eat. While walking to the food court, I saw a man, keep looking at me and I felt...(you know)... , I have enough exprience and I know he is !

Bla bla bla... nothing I can say if you guys don't believe me. Anyway... here's some picture before and after I work. Wahaha !


'Picha' Time !
Me in my LEO uniform, wear that to work, sweat ! +_+ "

My first day.

Second Day.

Third Day.

Still the third day, took more pic as I wear contact lences (poser) .

*************************************************************************************

Me after work (the thrid day)

Piggy me... z...Z...Z...

Wow ! I like this pic, look so... fantasy... ^^
[J] A S O N -- Part Time IV

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hor hor...someone didnt follow the E.S.G. rules!! see the (G) part, MUST GREET customer good morning/ afternoon/evening!!!
juz now me and junie june go visit you, what did u say hah?
no good evening also...
i think the only thing i rmb u saying is keep some pizza for me...haha haha...i go and complain and get you fired!!! haha..i know im evil..too bad...=D

11:38 PM  
Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

Waaa... Wei Nie you so bad ler... sigh... anyway... thanks ! haha !
Hey, now I see Wei Nie turn evil d ler... from good girl till bad girl ! Sigh...

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Wellbutrin hydrocodone withdrawl Diazepam schnelltest web marketing Xanax paxil mixed download a free window washer

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home