Saturday, November 05, 2005

Part Time V

Hahaha... today... tired... hahaha... really tired ler ! Jenny only work for morning shift today, so I have to take over her place after 6pm... felt like taking over her job ler... hahaha... felt like I'm the only promoter for Anakku... wahahaha !

Today... I eventually found a nice spot to lazy lazy... hehe, I got my way... haha... not telling here as afraid this message will send out to the higher-post holder... haha ! Will tell you guys later ! Please remind me wo !

Erm, today I 'carried' lotta 'heavy burden' stuff... meaning that...

First Situation :-
A US man came to me, telling me that his Russian wife had bought some stuff from Anakku and felt like changing it to the other stuff... he is also willing to pay more if needed. Okay, thinking that it's nothing, so I help them lo, but I found that he had throwed his reciept which is very important if you wanted to change stuff. Then, I terpaksa ask Ann Li to look for the Executive. He came after that and asked me whether the stuff is from Anakku. "Yes of course (in cantonese)" and he went away... I asked the US man to wait for a while while I have to serve another customer. The Executive asked me a very serious question...
E : " You sure this stuff have 20% when he bought it? "
J : " Ermmm... yea... sure... " (but turn to Ann Li later and asked her, when did he bought the stuff, he said just now right?)
A : " 3 weeks ago... "
J : " What ?! (asked softly) "
E : " Okay, if we found out that the stuff don't have discount then you must pay for them, ok? "
J : " Ermm... okay... "
After we had setter everything... I ask the US man again.
J : " You bought that stuff last 3 weeks? "
U : " I don't know... I just came and my wife said that she bought this stuff 3 weeks ago... "
Okay... after some explanation... we had a short chat...
Fine la, I already prepare to get my 'punishment' ler...

Second Situation :-
Ann Li called me... a woman looking for a baby department promoter. Why ? It's because she wanted to change some stuff. As you know... I'm working under Anakku and under Anakku, they sell Disney and Garfield stuff also... but this lady wanna change something from Baby Kiko. Sigh, as what I thought, changing only maa... don't let people wait too long lo... so I said okay... I help you change.
C : " I want this (holding a plastic bag and a pants), bigger size please. "
J : " Okay... wait a minute. " (as this is not my counter I have to look for it)
After changing, she said again...

C : " The hat is too small... have any bigger one ? "
J : " Erm... wait a minute. "
(Checking, can't find...)
J : " Sorry, I can't find, that's the bigger one ! "
C : " Oh... as this one is too small for my kid, he wear until got hurt. "
J : " Oh... sorry... can't help... "
C : " Okay la, nevermind. So, that is not under you isn't it? " (pointing Pigeon stall)
J : " No... "
C : " How much is this, discount ? "
J : " 10 % "
C : " You sure or not... ? "
J : " Orange tag mean 10 %, yea... "


Bla bla bla... finally end jod at 10pm... haha ! Hey... I today got taste 3 different type of Buskin Robbins ice-cream and heard that Vior pecatkan all those part-timer resulting Nicole stop working today and today is Mun Yi's last day... sad hor ? So Sabrina is not alone lo... lol !

Ahyoo... now 1am already... typing this for 2 hour while chatting with my new net friend Ken and watch TV. Haha... sleep la... Good Night !

Key word:-
J - Jason
E - Executive
A - Ann Li
U - US Man
C - Customer



[J] A S O N -- Part Time V

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,

Why would I want to give 100 people like you, F*ree access to my $97 value life changing product? Because I am launching my new product and need social proof of it's ability to make money, even for newbies to the internet.

Discover how you can easily make money from affiliate marketing before this unique time limited promotional offer is withdrawn.

Yours in Success
Buddy

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home