Friday, June 30, 2006

Tagged

Tagged by Jia Sheen.

Instructions:
Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head.

1. Jia Sheen
2. June Chan
3. Sabrina Ong
4. Yi Lin
5. Andrew Chu
6. Xiao Yu
7. Wei Dong
8. Nicholas Lai
9. Boon Heng
10. Xiao Yu
11. Han Wei
12. Emily Kok
13. Fiona Ong
14. Vidya
15. Liyan
16. Yen Vern
17. Yi Rhu
18. Peggy
19. Jing Chen
20. Choong Fu

Questions :
1. How did you meet no. 14?
My classmate. Know her last year when I switch to 4 Omega.

2. What would you do if you had never met no. 1?
Then I will not tagged by her and will not make this entry.
Well, she is a great girl too ! Poser like me !


3. What would you do if no. 20 and no. 9 dated you?
Hmmm... am I that attractive ? 2 guys wanna date me ?
Depends who ask me first la.

4. Would no. 6 and no. 17 make a good couple?
Erm... nope. And NEVER !!!

5. Describe no. 3.
Sabrina ? Lovely, cute, nice, pretty, and more !

6. Do you think no. 8 is attractive?
Well... of course ! He's smart too ! That's why he is my class monitor.

7. Tell me something about no. 7.
Wushu boy ! Good looking, good in sports, smart... girls like him a lot !

8. Do you know anything about no. 12's family?
Well... not really. I just know Emily last year and never go to her house before.
If you ask me about no. 2 (June Chan), I guess I can answer la.


9. What's no. 8's favourite?
Never ask him about this question before. JESUS I guess.

10. What would you do if no. 11 confesses that he/she likes you?*
Impossible. We are just friend.

11. What language does no. 15 speak?
English, Cantonese, Malay, ... What else ?

12. Who is no. 9 going out with?
All the cool people I guess... Nicholas, Jia Sheen, his cool Family... not me la !

13. How old is no. 16 now?
If not mistaken, 17 this year. As I know her last year during LEO event.

14. When was the last time you talked to no. 13?
This morning (30.6.2006), in 5 Omega of SMKSU.

15. Who is no. 2's favourite singer?
Jay Chau

16. Would you date no. 4?
Of course. We are 'sisters' ma... I will ask June, Sabrina, and Sue Keng along !

17. Would you date no. 7?
Of course. We will go Galaxy or Red Box sing K (karaoke) ! Well, not forgeting Win Keat, Teck Weng and Shi Wei !

18. Is no. 18 single?
How I know ? Know her last year too during LEO event. Don't dare to ask such quextion later she misunderstand.

19. What's no. 10's last name?
Lim

20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with no. 11?
NO~ We are FRIENDS !!!

21. What school does no. 3 go to?
SMKSU. Same as me.

22. Where does no. 6 live?
If not mistaken... SS 14.

23. What's your favourite thing about no. 5?
His brain. His look. His hair. His girlfriend ? (Haha ! Kidding nia Andrew...)

I tag EVERYONE !!!
No need thank me, this is my duty to make everyone happy ! = ]


[J] A S O N -- Tagged

3 Comments:

Blogger Jia Sheen said...

lol...o-m-g. No. If u meant i'm with boon heng...then NO i'm not...no no no n on on on on ono nono no no n on on o no no no (covers face in embarassment) He's a pig. XD

But we're frens lah duhhh...Says who we can't befriend pigs rite? ^^

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quote:16. Would you date no. 4?
Of course. We are 'sisters' ma... I will ask June, Sabrina, and Sue Keng along !

u're all sisters? jiajun, are u a girl?

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooi mana i punya nama?

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home