Saturday, June 03, 2006

Forum - Johor - Part One

26th MAY 2006

Wai Shun came to my house to stay overnight as I'm fetching him to SJ school the next day (he's from Alor Star but studying in KL). So as he has not prepare for the fellowship night, my mom fetch us out (like usual, with the same reason "dangerous walking at night") to the bridge (opposite Carrefour) and we went in. Wai Shun saw a long sleeve pink shirt but when he wear on it, both of us don't feel like it... I mean, he look like an apek with that ! We went straight to Subang Parade and passed by this brand (NIC, heard of it anyone ?) and both of us saw this shirt and like it very much ! A short sleeve shirt, with white base and some pink stripe. Damn cool ! Both of us took one and went into the fitting room and try on it !

The shirt is soooooooooo nice and I like it very much ! I bet everyone who like pink will like it too ! Too bad the prise is not reasonable to me. RM 79.90 !!! WTH ?!
What Shun decieded to buy it and he paid by using his debit card. While he is paying, I saw Kak Ruby, the supervisor and we had a short chat.

On our way home, Wai Shun told me that he is going to meet his friend later after going back and my mom heard of it again ! So you know, the same reason agian, she fetch us there. Actually he wanted to go Asia Cafe with his friends but I don't know what had happen he suddenly changed his mind and decieded to head home. This time is like about 11 plus when we reach home and nothing much happen.

We chatted till 1 am and went to sleep as we are waking up at 4 am in the morning. Know what ? To prevent we wake up late, we had seted about 7 alarm ! Just in case... keke !


(to be continue)

[J] A S O N -- Forum - Johor - Part One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home