Friday, May 19, 2006

HUMILATION

Last night, when I'm suppose to study Mod Math... yea... Modern Mathematic (imagine everyone reading it last night), I end up doing something else. Hehe, yes ! I took picture again... this time with stupid face expression. Look ugly and stupid as all the pimple were there ! Yuck !























Through this photo taking session, I found that I can't really post with my tongue, as I look very ugly with it lor










Non of it look nice... right ?
Anyway... there is a question for you, which smile suite me ?














Am I smiling ? No~
I'm just humilating myself... WTH ?!






I'm wasting all my time creating humilation for myself~ I gonna fail my Mod Math ! Damn embarrassing !







[J] A S O N -- HUMILATION

1 Comments:

Blogger Rin Lin said...

HAHAHAHA that sticking out tongue thing looks like sab weii.. eh we pose like that during forum k! with our facial expressions include 70s outfit. WHAM! hohoho. its gonna be SOOO FUN!!! XD
yeahhh!!! 2 more dayssss!!! hahahaha... yay!!!

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home