Sunday, April 30, 2006

Life 20 years later

Firstly, a special thanks to Sabrina for giving me the authority to write a story about my life 20 years later and also thanks Wei Shiung for tagging me ! Here is it...
(Note to Sabrina & Yi Lin: Maybe you think I copy your idea but actually I did not...)
(Another note to the readers: There will be lots of grammar mistake and stuff... so maybe you can correct me by telling me what's the mistake are... thanks ! I did tried my best !)


********************************************************************

Beep... Beep... Beep...

By listening the familiar irritating noise, I know that it’s already 6 o’clock in the morning. I’m very tired now as I slept quite late last night. I was watching the video about the fashion show that was recorded by Diana. (Diana is my Manager) Today is my day off and I don’t want to spoil my mood on my working stuff. Though tired, I still get up and walk towards the big window. I undraw the curtain and I can see the fresh morning sight. Go to the bathroom after having a view on the nice peaceful morning and get myself prepare for what I normally do everyday – jogging. Yeah... jogging every morning has been one of my daily lifestyle now in order to keep my healthy body fit, haha ! I’m now living in Taiwan and work as a model here. Yes, indeed ! My dreams had came true : to be a model, stay in Taiwan (one of my favorite country) and live in a semidetached !

This is a nice area as there is a huge lake in front of my house, the scenery is nice, the air is fresh and the security guards here are also very efficient ! They work for 24 hours per day (obviously, who don’t?), have 4 shifts and have quite a number of security camera, which I think it is safety enough as there is no robbery or break in case bring forward since I move in to this area 7 years ago. Jogging along the lake makes me feel refreshing and it also reminds me about my old friend, Alan who jogs with me every Friday evening around Lake View, Subang Jaya when I’m still in Malaysia 20 years ago. I started jogging when I’m in Form 5 and always thought that I’m fat although people kept on complaining that I’m too skinny for that age. Maybe that time I was too young ? Or maybe not mature enough ? Always thought of silly stuff such as go for a diet or don’t eat anything in the afternoon so that it will make me look better. Thinking back, I laugh at myself. Luckily I did not end up with Anorexia Symptom !

Talk about luck, I’m lucky enough to know Justin 21 years ago when I went to Penang due to the Leo Forum. He is the one who bring me in to the modeling world. Last time, I used to think that I’m always alone and lonely but now, I’m no more alone, wherever I go, the girls will pop out ... from no where ! I’m not lonely anymore ! The paparazzi always try to ‘catch’ me by using their super modern camera. Now I have to keep a low profile whenever I go to get fewer troubles.

Did I mention Leo just now ? Yes, I’m still keeping in touch with some of my Leomates. Last year when Sabrina invited all of us back to her house to celebrate her new born daughter – Candy’s first birthday, I met them and had a great time hanging out with them. The best part was, all of them still look hot and nice but the sad news were, all of them had already married. No more chance for me (did I mention that I’m still a bachelor ?).

Sabrina is super cool now ! She is not a blur blur girl anymore but is an intelligence working lady. She had changed a lot since after she work as a TV Host in Astro and she was given a reputation as the most famous female TV Host in Malaysia during the Golden Tiger Award Presentation in the year 2024 and now she is still popular among the people around and even some people in the other country knows her too ! Malaysia now is no more an unknown country right after Wawasan 2020 had succeeded and this country is as famous as Australia, even the Canadian knows about our country ! 20 years ago, if you ask a Canadian about Malaysia, this will be their answer :”Who is Malaysia ? Is Malaysia a country ? Where is it ?” But now if you ask the same question again, they will reply :”Oh ! Malaysia, the well-known tropical rain forest country !” See the differences ?

Sabrina is one of the successful lady I know and look, every TV station are fighting for her and trying to bring her to their company. According to Sabrina, she told me that she and her husband are going to quit the job in Astro and will be signing up a contract with Golden City (another bigger company) as they are giving them a higher pay. Wow wow wee... they are going to earn big money for their 3 children’s future ! Can you believe it ? Sabrina already had 3 (as in T-H-R-E-E) children but she still look slim and sexy ! She even won The Most Beautiful Pregnant Lady Award when she is having her elder son, Joe. As you know Sabrina have 3 kids which are Joe, Cherry and Candy, aged 10, 8 and 2 years old. They look handsome and pretty just like their parents !

As a successful working lady and a mother of 2 kids, June is now living in Australia. Her husband lovers her very much and gave her fully support as she is now working as a Hotel Manager. And yes, her wish had finally came true either ! It’s not easy for June to get the result today and she had passes through a very difficult journey before being the Hotel Manager. When she first reach Australia to look for a high-paid hotel job, no one wanted to hire her. She decided to work from the lower post which is the house-keeping, room service ‘maid’. After a few years working as a maid, she finally get promoted and work as an operator and sit next to the counter to serve the customers, do the check-in check-out report and stuff. June was very helpful and trustworthy ! Everyone likes her and eventually she got promoted again to be the assistant manager. A few month later, when the Hotel Manager wanted to retire, he promoted June to the company and she got the job !

June was allowed to take over the hotel and she had make lots of changes to the hotel and it had become one of The World Most Grand Hotel ! As you know, June is good in drawing and giving idea. When she was in the Leo Club as the Vice President 20 years ago, she also gave lots of useful idea and that’s why the club had grow wider after that ! By the help of her husband, she had also bought a place and built a resort there ! It’s a very nice area and suitable for family vacation during school holidays. Deep blue sea, sandy beach, sunny but warm sun, clean air, no pollution... all this factors had attracted people to come over no matter when it is. Or maybe there is another factor who cause the people come over and that is me ! I’m one of the shareholder of this resort and people thought that they can see me here ! Haha...

Sue Keng our girl had became a famous pianist and people around the world knows her ! Luckily she listen to her dad’s advice and took a degree in music otherwise she will not be this famous ! Although playing the piano is her full time career, she still do some designing sometimes and she plan to study design to know more about it. Occasionally, Sue Keng will sell her ideas to the other designers and earn more money through that. Do you know what ? Sue Keng had just married to a successful working man in England and they staied in a 3 stories bungalow. There is a big garden and Sue Keng likes it very much as she can ‘show-off’ her another talented gardening skills ! She is obviously a talented girl I know so far and even Maksim, the famous pianist went to her and thought her piano. Maksim is now Sue Keng si-fu and he had imparted all his piano skills to her. No wonder people kept include the line ‘The second generation of Maksim’ or ‘Maksim’s offspring’ before calling her name out.

As for Yi Lin, she is getting married with her Mr Right next month and I was appointed to be the emcee that night ! (Don’t worry Yi Lin, I’ll make sure everyone goes high that night !) Guess what ? Yi Lin is now staying in New York with her incoming husband and she is a Director of a fitness company. She took over Fitness First and had upgraded the place to a better one. She named it The Lin’s Fitness Studio and she has a few chains in all around New York, Las Vegas, Miami, California, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, and Taiwan too ! It’s not only a studio where you can do gym or exercise but it also have other good facilities such as spa, thermal spring, sauna, swimming pool, yoga and more... All this facilities are ‘keep’ in a tall building and each floor have different facility. And I’m also one of the member of this fitness club, haha ! (Do you think I’ll miss this opportunity ? Of course no !)

Live in Taiwan is kinda stressful and competitive too ! Though I’m a well-known male model and had been in the front cover of a few magazines... but still, you will never know what will happen tomorrow ! Haha... sounds sad ? My negative thinking always follow me since Form 4... always think of bad things but not the good one. Haha... Being a bachelor is not a bad thing... at least you will have more freedom than the other people. As someone says, marriages is the grave of love. I don’t think I wanna ‘die’ that early, instead I wanna have more fun ! I admitted that I always hang out with all those super hot females models but I’m not like what Yi Lin described... a playboy, though I looked like one !

Oh yea, that day I receive an invitation from a famous movie director and he asked me whether I’m interested in acting. (Of course I do !) And he is going start a movie named《Final Destination 2》(Chinese version) and wanted me to be the main character ! So cool ! To be an actor is one of my dream when I’m in Form 3 and although I join advertisement before but it does not satisfied me ! Acting might be a new challenge for me in my life... haha !

So stay tune and wish me all the best !



[J] A S O N -- Life 20 years later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

squeeee...i think u can make it as a model =)

10:29 PM  
Blogger crazeeliyi said...

dudde, your words now are way way super duper hard to read..

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home