Saturday, April 15, 2006

Poser's Pic

Right after December last post -- Cleaning, I never post any of my picture anymore, but somehow, people keep on requesting for my pic ! Haha ! Coinsidently, that day I was 'cleaning' my picture document and collected all pic which I think it's nice and put it into another special file. So Wanna have a view ?

All the pictures were arranged randomly...




















































25 pictures here (actually got more, but too lazy to pose it up) and this is how I look like ! So as my camera had already lost, I don think I'll have pictures unless someone take for me, so this is what I'm gonna show today... tata !
How is it actually? How do I look like ? Comment a bit la ! Maybe give me some comment on how my pose was or the way I take the pic(s), skills or angle problem. I want to learn more about photo taking skills... ^^ ...sweat...

[J] A S O N -- Poser's Pic

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...not bad...look quite yeng...can be model...now i noe why u always camwhore XD yay....be model lah!!! =)

5:45 PM  
Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

If I can, I want to be ! That's one of my ambition... keke !

10:59 PM  
Blogger crazeeliyi said...

ummm.. if you wanna learn more abt photo taking skills maybe you can ask boon heng... XD

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home