Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Smart

Wow ! I din't know that my uncle is that smart !

According to my aunty... He did his Add Math exam in donno what MCA thing... and he actually managed to do twise ! And he just see which paper had the most beautiful/neat hand-writing before hand it up as all the answer is the same !

Imagine that !

My aunty is now a Form 6 Add Math teacher and my uncle is a... hmmm... what he work as again ? (*wait a minute... I check his name card first...*) Oh yea... I forgot that he had changed his work... but he used to be a manager for a company !

No wonder my cousins are good in Add Math cluculations and for the other sub as well... how can I compare with them ? It's like a COW comparing with a MOSQUITO ! So big differents... !

What can I do ? Work hard and try more lo...


[J] A S O N -- Smart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home