Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Change Sex ? I'm a Girl ?

Walau ?!
Yesterday, my teacher gave us our SPM slip and she asked us to check whether the information there is correct. (Information as in Name, IC Number, Subject Choosen and even Gender ?!)

And of course, my slip have some mistake (or I'll not post today) and this is the biggest mistake ever !

When I was checking (roughly), suddenly, I saw something special that is not suppose to be in my slip which is the word "perempuan" (a Malay word meaning Girl/Female). Yes ! Under the gender part the person actually typed in "2 - Perempuan" instead of "1 - Lelaki" !

Told teacher but she asked me to use a red pen and correct it. Feeling not so right, I went down to the subject area and check. Wait a minute, since when I'm taking Accounts and where is my Chinese ? Quickly, I changed it with the red pen again.

I felt so stupid and while I check my IC number, I found mistake again, the last 4 digits is suppose to be 5615 but they typed in 5612... what the...


[J] A S O N -- Change Sex ? I'm a Girl ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jia Sheen said...

LOL...waliowei...so keng XD

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home