Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Overall

Hmmm... it seems that I'm kinda active nowadays though still full with homeworks, tuitions, and so on ! But still try to get some time for this blog... hehe !

These few days... many things happen... as you can see, my previous entry, I felt like commiting suicide (which is a stupid thought ! Never think that again... I hope.), I went for presentation, I went to LeeHom's concert and also... lost all his pictures !!!!!!!! Which I hate myself the most ! How can I be that stupid and... STOP IT !
I'll be mad if I keep on scolding myself... later I have split personality then die lo...

Just wanna update you guys... My club's IU Day is coming soon and it's on this coming Saturday. Do come and join us...

Remember this post... ?
On the 25th of March, my club will be having our IU Day. IU Day stands for International Understanding Day. On that day, I'm not going to perform anything but will only be a coordinator with Sabrina. Might be using walkie-talkie too ! So so so cool~ ! Actually they wanted me to be in the sketch, to be the main cheractor but I did not accept the 'job', as I wanna give chance the juniors to act, let them join... See ! How kind am I ? The informations are:
Venue : Summit USJ Auditorium
Date : 25th March 2006
Time : from 2 pm to 6 pm
Price : RM 15/ticket
Yea... I had once post bout the IU Day... so please come and buy the ticket on that day... or maybe order from me... hehe !
Okay la... that's all... gtg now... bye !
[J] A S O N -- Overall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home