Friday, March 10, 2006

Heavy Storm

Oh my gosh ! I didn't know that heavy storm had came to Subang Jaya yesterday ! For your information... I was sleeping soundly (like a pig according to my mother) and I didn't hear anything like storm or bla bla bla...

For futher information, I got fever on Wednesday and having a weak body on Thursday, that's why I need a afternoon nap. The storm came when I'm sleeping... the effect is so terrible ! Some people said if got water and waves... it will be like TSUNAMI !!! OMG !!!

Hmmm... what to say ? Nothing lo... show you guys some pics ler...













Can you guys imagine how strong the storm and wind is ? I guess I can feel it although I'm in a piggy "formation" that time... haha ! Trees were pulled out... even the big and strong one ! The simen also break... the lamp-pole also... almost fall into the house... of course... the shouting "Oh My God" is just something I added in to make it look funny !
My school arr... Friday only Form 4 and Form 5 student are allow to stay as they have exams... the Form 3s... like my sister... all were asked to go home ! Some picture shown above were ostly taken by me the photographer, Akira. Yea... Akira is me and I'm Akira... Japanese name ma~ Nice ot not ? Haha !
Guess that's all lo... so which this will the the last time... the World's weather had terribly changed lately... Heavy rain, flood, storm, hurricane, tsunami, haze, bird flu... sigh... Wish everything will be ok soon !
[J] A S O N -- Heavy Storm

1 Comments:

Blogger Jia Sheen said...

heee....chun rite? i noe...the wind was hitting my sliding door

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home