Friday, December 30, 2005

Cleaning

Today, almost the whole afternoon, I was busy cleaning up my cupboard. As you know, New Year is coming and I'll be one of the senior in school next year. Form 5 ler, no kidding !

Cleaning, cleaning and cleaning;
No fan, no wind and no nothing.
Damn hot up here~ But what can I do ? Nothing !
The only thing I can do is to clean up my stuff as fast as I can and go to bath later.

Before going further, have a look at some of my pic taken while cleaning...


Know what is that ?



My Form 5 books la !



This is notes from Justin, thanks man !



My Form 4 books.



Tuition's paper.



Un-used bag, papers and files...




My book cupboard.



This is the caligraphy book I'm giving to my sis !



Form 1 till Form 3 exercise books.



Know what ? I felt surprise to find my Standard 5 Chinese books.



My Form 1 till Form 3 old books !



Wasted. Newly bought Science and Mathematic books... have to throw away to clear up some space.



All the going-to-be-throw-away books.



Haha... I also found some books which I bought since Standard 4 !



But although I wanna throw all those text book, I still wanna keep all the Art subject text book.



Bye bye...



Hmmm... I do have some empty space now...



My Form 5 books had moved into their new home together with their new neighbour.



Wow... look at the time now... It's 3.30pm and I'm still cleaning !


*********************************************************************************************************

Finally finish cleaning up ! It's around 4 something now. Sat down and have a rest. Suddenly I felt hungry and realised that I haven't take my lunch... yet =.=
Went for a bath. Wow, it's so refreshing !

Mummy brought us to McD to have our dinner. I ordered a Grill Chicken Mc*something* set and a Double Cheese Burger. Hehe ! Really hungry and I have an Sundey Cone Ice-cream as dessert. I'm full now.

When I'm in the car, I felt very cold as rain just stop and had a refill coke and ate an ice-cream... that's why... *shivering*

Before buying breakfast for tomorrow, we went to the recycle bin to recycle those books that I doesn't need. Arrived home at 6.30pm, mom cut some fruits and I have to share a pear and apple with my sister. Very full now, really !


Should end now, okay ?
Bye~



Hey, look at some of my poser pics before going... ^^


Hair messy...



Kinda long too...



I don't really do my hair when I'm at home... haha !



After bath... after McD... of course hair not messy la !



Bye...


[J] A S O N -- Cleaning

2 Comments:

Blogger kimsng said...

u so gotta teach me how to pose

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...so ss...like me!!!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home