Sunday, December 04, 2005

Uncle's Wedding Dinner

Today is my uncle's wedding dinner... actually I had already planned to bring my camera to take some picture as LAST WEEK I forgot to bring the camera on my Aunty's wedding dinner ! Yea... 2 wedding dinner on in one week ! Both of them got married on last Saturday (26th of December). My aunty had her wedding dinner first on last Sunday (27th of December) and my uncle had his's today (3rd of December).

*Back to the point* Yea... forget to bring my cam this time, again ! But actually nothing much lo... just feel happy to see all of them got their perfect soul mate. Hehe !

Okay... I'll try to get their pics if I can... and will post it right here if the entry is still here.

Anyway... I felt bad lo... why am I always keep foegeting to bring camera to some big event like that ? Sad la... so silly la me... and... a bit drunk liao... as drank 3 cups of normal bir... hehe... just joking... how can I drunk that fast ?


[J] A S O N -- Uncle's Wedding Dinner

1 Comments:

Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

Hehehe... well, you are right, William ! I guess I'm really drunk ! I think I'm a bit (notice : *a bit*) drunk & dizzy that night.

Well, it should be like this :
-> Both of them got married on the 26th of NOVEMBER
-> Aunty host her wedding dinner on the 27th of NOVEMBER
-> Uncle host his wedding dinner a week later which is on the 3rd of DECEMBER

I guess I had already make it all clear... haha !

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home