Monday, December 12, 2005

Funny

Today... a sad day... mummy and sis went Melacca for a one day trip, Daddy working, got tuition, nothing to eat at home, Stephie going back Kedah, raining heavyly, and so and so...
but finally daddy came home and brought me to Selmon Steak and eat westen food.

Under a big unbralla, on a round table, a cup of water + oil + fire... just like a candle... like having a candle-light dinner with someone else... haha! The waiter asked my dad whether we wanna change the seat and stay indoor but my dad said outside will be fine... that's why she laugh... saying : " Duduk di sini ada lilin dan dua ornag lelaki saja..."
but I answered : " Tak apa la... ayah dan anak ma..."

Just felt that this conversation is funny... even myself felt gay today... haha ! That's all la... good night !


[J] A S O N -- Funny

2 Comments:

Blogger kimsng said...

woah candlelight dinner wif dad...nvm la..i had ice cream wif my dad only in swensens n amelia was the waitress who 'served' us.haha.funny too.

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...so romantic

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home