Saturday, January 28, 2006

Chinese New Year Eve

"An early wishing"

I felt like vomiting now... why ?
It's because... I ate too much during the Reunion Dinner... too much !
Feel so uncomfortable now... really...
Guess how I type my entry now ? I'm standing in front of my computer... I felt better standing, cannot sit as the food... awh~ not going to talk about food d... want to vomit... blek~

I hate this day, the last day of the year (Chinese Calender)... have to clean up the house, have to help mummy, collect the shirt, fold it, keep it, wash dishes, wipe dishes, keep... bla bla bla... so tiring...

but anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone !
[J] A S O N -- Chinese New Year Eve

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jia jun!
happy chinese new year!

-rabiatul-

11:27 PM  
Blogger Lonely Linus said...

hey J,

Happy Chinese New Year!

X

8:03 AM  
Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

*Everyone : Sorry for replying late, was soooo busy nowadays ! Thanks for your comments also and do visit my blog more !

Rabiatul : Thanks for your wishes !

X : Hehe, thank you ! Same to you !

darrelkline5049465859 : Okay, I did visit and linked you.

Karen bb : Thanks, Happy Chinese New Year to you too ! Do visit my blog often !

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home