Monday, January 02, 2006

Cold

Wow... according to one of the student in the Physic Tuition Class... Pn Chong had installed a new air-conditional above the door, so it means that she has 2 air-cond in the living room. I was shivering while studying, not only me, about more than 6 out of 18 student and I doubt everyone were shivering except Pn Chong. As it was raining outside I though the weather turn cold but eventually I found the truth !

What we learn is~ Not to install more than one air-cond in the same floor ! ^^...swt...


Actually what I wanna tell you guys is... I guess I'll not be blogging that often although I am not really updating that often. Haha ! I mean, it's hard for me to blog although it's holiday so after school reopen, I'll be even more busy and will not have the time to blog that much lo... hope you guys don't mind, I'll try my best to update it la~

Wish everything goes fine... bye !


[J] A S O N -- Cold

6 Comments:

Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

Wow... it's really a nice blog, the colour is so nice... orange and yellow... nice matching !

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saaaayy..Pn.CHong as in the one on ss18/4F? I used to go there to when I was your age:)

By the way, you the guy who left a comment on my tagboard as Jason?:D

12:08 PM  
Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

Yaya ! It's her ! and yes... of course it's me... but how you found my blog ?
Anyway, do you mind I link you ?

10:29 PM  
Blogger Sham Radio said...

hey jason, any leo activities like membership drive recently? invite me k haha...

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! cheap didrex prescription online Electronics dvd player car alarm dropship shopping what is paxil Non prescription colored contact lens acuvue bifocal contact mortgages Cables for cisco router Nick bollettieri tennis camp Neurontin manufacturer Arts and crafts + kitchen designs Vw angel eyes install What are the cholesterol levels emo zoloft interior apartment decoration Dv camera software Hardest penis Bank business card ulster visa State farm texas insurance home office Wellbutrin irritable prozac

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home