Saturday, February 18, 2006

An Announcement

ATTENTION GUYS AND GIRLS !!!
There are some activities for you guys to attend or to join. Please do come and support us ! Thank you !
On the 25th of February, there will be a musical charity concert going on. It's actually a joint project among 13 clubs and all the leos will be performing on that day. I do will perform and I guess it will be fun ! Focus on me that day when I'm dancing will make you laughing to death !Haha... serious ! Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, I might be one of the model for the Fashion Parade. Beside dances and modeling, we also have bands, singing songs, and bla bla bla... wanna know what is going on do come and get your ticket from me for RM 15 ! Oh yea, the name of this project is LEO Musical Charity Concert (LMCC) and the profits will be donated.
Venue : Sunway/Monash College MultiPurpose Hall
Date : 25th of February 2006
Time : from 4 pm to 7 pm
Price : RM 15/ticket
On the 25th of March, my club will be having our IU Day. IU Day stands for International Understanding Day. On that day, I'm not going to perform anything but will only be a coordinator with Sabrina. Might be using walkie-talkie too ! So so so cool~ ! Actually they wanted me to be in the sketch, to be the main cheractor but I did not accept the 'job', as I wanna give chance the juniors to act, let them join... See ! How kind am I ? The informations are:
Venue : Summit USJ Auditorium
Date : 25th March 2006
Time : from 2 pm to 6 pm
Price : RM 15/ticket
[J] A S O N -- An Announcement

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how was it? XD

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home