Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sorry & Thanks

Somehow... I still manage to sleep and wake up early though I slept late last night...

Think again, I should not be too negative last night, people will be very worry if they care about me.

Yesterday had freak Sabrina out as telling her that I might not be able to attend the presentation today... yea... 1 hour and 20 minute to presentation time... a bit nervous now... hehe ! My message to Sabrina is something like this,
"If tomorrow I'm not there mean I'll had already commited suicide..."
She replied "You dare...!" bla bla bla... after that she said "You are scary la... bla bla bla"
Sorry Sabrina~!

Jensen Jensen, know you are tired after Lee Hom's concert ! Must be having a nice and great time there and straight away tell me bout it after it's end. Know you wanna share the happy-moment with me but I was not in the mood last night. Some more had force you to listen to my sad sad craps story... haha !
Sorry Jensen~!

David, you too... thanks for telling me your story... I understand... thanks for everything...

Erm... guess got to go now... have to go prepare... PRESENTATION !!!
Haha...
See ya again ! (I promise)

[J] A S O N -- Sorry & Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home