Monday, March 20, 2006

Idiotic !

Stupid me !
Poser me !

Tak tau malu !
For your information, I had already cut my hair...
...and as you know, I'll definately take pic of myself !
Then found my camera no space, so deciede to delete some of my picture last time which I think it's not important...
To make everything faster, I press "delete all" instead of delete it one-by-one ! After pressing it... I only remember that I forget to lock Wang Lee Hom's pic before deleting it !

Waaaa~ !

Because of my stupid act... to take my own poser pic... I lost LeeHom ! And my own pic as well !
What the shit ?!
My god~~~ I can't forgive myself !
NO~NO~NO~ !
What can I do ? Nothing... sigh !

*Whoever attend the concert can send me some pic ? I want the one when he is in Selangor, Sunway Lagoon. Leave me a message in the comment or the chatting zone(tag board). Thanks !


[J] A S O N -- Idiotic !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home