Monday, March 20, 2006

Wang Lee Hom... NO~

Oh My God !
I actually went to LeeHom's concert and too got the VIP ticket !
I can't believe that I can see the real him !
Never thought about it before !
He's in front of me, signing his lyric book for me !
I'm not dreaming ! I'm awake ! It's real ! Wooohooo !!!
I took his picture (from far)...
No one was allowed to take his pic or shake his hand when he's signing.
and yet... I'm toooooooooo freaking SMART enough to delete all the picture of him in my camera !
I actually deleted his pic !
What the... ?!
Why ? NO~~~
But what can I do ?
NOTHING ~!
What I can do is to blame myself for being so idiotic !
Sigh...
Though lost the pics, but will not cry ! (Jeremy, don't think that I'll cry la~)
Well, this will actually make me have a feeling to meet him again and take even more pics... maybe by the time I have a better camera and can get more nice pic^^
Think at the bride side... yeah~

Well... don't have the mood to blog anything more bout the concert liao... maybe can check Sabrina or Li Yi's blog...
BYE~

[J] A S O N -- Wang Lee Hom... NO~

2 Comments:

Blogger crazeeliyi said...

lolx.. why are you so sure that i will write abt the concert.. but duh!! i did!! is like is way way super duper hot.. he even smile and me.. WOW!! hahaha.. anyway i don't have pic also.. cuz when i standing below the stage for like one hour plus keep looking at him but then that time i didn't bring my cam and syahirah's cam is not with me.. so' i didn't get to take any pics also.. *sigh* but he is just too hot for me to get melt!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Hummer 7 mile radio Georgia x anal

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home