Monday, March 27, 2006

Desperation

My god...
Mummy said that she is not going to buy me another camera unless I pay myself.
If I got the new camera, I cannot use it often as in cannot bring it out unless it's a very important event or function...
Sad la...
Pity me or not ?
I know I'm the one who lost the camera but it's not under my willingness right ?
I 10 times don't hope it lost...
but now...
Sigh~

PC Fair coming on April and I wish I can go there,
not to buy camera but to buy tumbdrive and CDs as well...
I don't have money and actually wanted to borrow some money from mummy,
but now I guess what I thought will not come true...
But I wanted to go and...
so desperate...

Anyone wanna borrow me money ?
Keke... just kidding...

[J] A S O N -- Desperation

4 Comments:

Blogger crazeeliyi said...

hey.. done worry.. when it comes the time the money will be there for you.. cuz right i remember last year when lee hom's cd is out i got no cash in hand to buy also but then so kebetulan my aunt fr Canada came back and gave me 50bucks so i have the money to buy d.. =D

6:23 PM  
Blogger 人鱼球球 said...

haha, we cant take pic, but i will ask my friends weather they hv or not.....

6:51 PM  
Blogger 人鱼球球 said...

is ok, but maybe u can give me ur msn adds, then we can chat there right

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well i can bring u there if u dont mind! pay for your transport lor, since i'm not that rich to borrow your money! xD

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home