Monday, April 24, 2006

Announcement

I finally had my hair cut yesterday and today was a funny day to me. These are what my friends ask or say...
Wei Dong :"Finally cut your hair ?"
When I'm in class, some of my friends were asking me :"Jia Jun, you cut your hair ?"
Xiao Yu's a bit special as she gave me a weird look and was staring at me for a few seconds... haha !
As for June, I already know what she will do when she see me and that is laugh at me ! "Still look gay" she said.
Yi Lin :"What happen to your hair ?"

Sabrina :"Yalo... look ugly hor?"
I thought I had spike my hair but eventually Andrew said that it's not spike, maybe it's not spike en0ugh. Haha !

Oh yea, and about my pictures I post, is not what I want de... lost cam already how to take new pics wor ? (*Don't you see I didn't post any pic after December ?) But someone request for my pics ma... so I put some old pics lo... lol !

That's all for now... see you soon !
Maybe I'll post something about the Unity Dinner though it's over and it's an out-date event, but pics will be coming out as well ! Stay tune !


[J] A S O N -- Announcement