Sunday, June 18, 2006

Forum - Johor - Part Five

Well, now I'm posing some of the forum pics but I only manage to upload 10. The rest... I'll just keep it to myself. Enjoy !


Jason & Boon May
I didn't know that she's just Form 4


Li Yan & Jason
I like this pic very much !


Yi Wen & Jason
I like this pic too !


Yi Lin, Yi Wen & Jason
*well...*


Me recieving award !
The Outstanding Treasurer Award !!!


Jaosn & Natalie
I look stupid...


Chung Ling TOP Treasurer & Jason
He's just 17 but look like a big brother to me =)


Chung Ling TOP President (Shaw Jhee) & Jason
A friendly person !!!


Jason & Winson from Batu Lapan
Nice to 'play' with !


Don't tell me you don't know him...
He used to be a SMKSU-ian but now turn to be a SRI KL-ian.
Bryan & Jason
[J] A S O N -- Forum - Johor - Part Five

3 Comments:

Blogger Jia Sheen said...

haha...u really look like ng khai wah...u look better in a jacket...

umm...tht bryan guy looks familiar..hmmm

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home