Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Forum - Johor - Part Three

28th MAY 2006
The first night was a challenging night to me. Sneaking out around 1 am or 2 am and came back at 3 am.Trying to escape from the security and so on ! I woke up at 6 and did not move around as I'm too tired to move ; I'm in some strangers room (walk around might make them thought that I'm a thief) ; I'm blur, I can't see well as my spec not with me. Suddenly the phone called... One of the roommate (Victor, Chung Ling High) asked me to pick up the call but after picking up I passed it to him. To me, I don't think it's good to pick up call from other people's room later their lion looking for them how ? That's why I passed it to him ! Victor told me that it's a morning call, I just go back to sleep after listening. I woke at 6.30 am and make a room-to-room call to my brothers (roommates) to check whether are they awake, I went down to my room without my contact lense.
After bath, we change and went for breakfast. As usual, I join the Alor Star gang. Breakfast is kinda short as I came down late, well, we are suppose to go to the room for the award presentation. So cool ! I'm not going to describe more about the presentation but what I can say is, we got a lot awards this year !Our Leo Club has achived a total of 17 awards!
The awards are :
- 100% aministrative Club award
- outstanding Leo Club award
- outstanding Leo President award -- Leo Cheong Yi Lin
- outstanding Leo Secretary award -- Leo Sabrina Ong
- outstanding Leo Treasurer award -- Leo Chong Jia Jun
- outstanding alpha Leo award -- Leo June Chan
- outstanding alpha Leo award -- Leo Carrie Chen
- outstanding new Leo award -- Leo Kimberly S'ng
- outstanding new Leo award -- Leo Sarah Ahmad
- outstanding newsletter award
- certificate of appreciation to our faculty advisor -- Puan Kalwant Kaur
- outstanding projects award includes :
~ Action in Passion for Kindness
~"Feed Me" Dustbin Donations
~Leo Musical Charity Concert 2006
~Leo Leadership Camp
~Say "No" to Drugs Campaign
~Poetry Competition
Me and Sabrina even cried after getting the award for different reason. Okay, after that, I actually planned to sneak up to my room to have a 3 hours sleep as I don't think the treausrer workshop is important to the outgoing treasurer like me... but because of some reason, I went down and stay with Sook Yi and the other diractors. Thanks to them too... I was asked to answer a question by the Lion and he keep looking at my table as if he is just talking to the people in my table ! Haha ! Knowing my name (Jason) and looking at this table... how am I going to sleep ? I'm sitting at the first table in front of him... sweat ! The second speaker was kinda boring so I'm not going to talk more about that. Well, I know who is Mun Mun now. She is the incoming Treasurer for SMKSJ.
At night, another cool but not-so-cool night. I wore a pink long sleeve, black coat, purple tie and black pants. Took a lot of pictures... OMG !!! I should have button up my coat ! Me and Yi Wen walk around that night. Together, we took pictures, with Boon May, fooled Winson, cheer for the others, joke around and snap picture again !
After the event, I thought I can go get drunk again but the Alor Star Lion (Lion Yemie) bring all of them to her room and gave them lecture. I tried to contact Chung Ling High but fail. End up, I pack my bad and Wai Shun called at 12 am and we went down to meet the others. They plan to sneak out again (without me this time) but suddenly they said lion coming so all of us went upstairs. In front of my room have a big area like a foyer. Jason (Damansara Jaya) together with some PJI leos sitting down... chatting. I just join them as Sam locked himself out without the key with him. Besides, the girls came down and I don't want to involve with the catching part again. So I sit down and chatted with Choong Fu (PJI). The other 2 bros come back and went into the room and I went in too after the Lion asked us to go back.
Well, nothing happen that night but only I found out that I lost my bag and toothbrush. Winson and some other people hide it and I can only find out my beg. He wanted to fool me as I 'disturb' him before that. Haha ! I went to sleep without brushing my teeth ! Haha
Tired Night. Cool Night. Fun Night. Rushing Night. Happy but Not-so-happy Night.
(to be continue)
[J] A S O N -- Forum - Johor - Part Three

1 Comments:

Blogger Jia Sheen said...

kimberly? heh...she pointed her finger at me and laughed into my face today...and i dunno nuts bout her...

=.=

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home