Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Forum - Johor - Part Two

27th MAY 2006

(Sorry for the long pause...)

Well, we woke up early in the morning (I woke up at 4am ; Wai Shun woke up at 4.30 am) and left the house at 5 am. Kimberly followed us to SJ school too ! It seems that everybody were already there ! The bus arrived soon and we left around 5.30 am I guess... (I didn't check my watch). Well nothing much in the bus... I just sleep and look around when I'm awake. June, Sabrina and Yi Lin, as usual, were joking around saying that I lay on Wai Shun's shoulder and bla bla bla (but the fact is, I lay on the seat...)

Get lost half way as the road sign was covered but someone we called brought us to the hotel. We went in and change into out purple new Leo T-shirt and wear our blazer. Opening ceremony started at... oopsy... I forgot to check my watch again... around 2 I guess. The presidents hold their club banner and walk to the front. Follow up with Roll Call... I lead my club by cheering "Leo SMKSU, ROAR ! ROAR ! ROAR ! " Finally the boring speech.

Well, as I said, nothing much to say... That night was cool I guess... I finally get to waer the shirt June and the gang (which is Sabrina, Yi Lin, Sue Keng...) bought me 2 years ago (view the entry 'Gay~?' or 'Jason' on April 2005). Haha... and Yi Lin put eye liner for me ! My Gosh ! I totally turn gay that night ! But halfway the eye liner went into my contact lense go I have to wipe it off !

That was a totally cool night ! Look at Yao Wei ! His outfit really suite the theme ! Too bad I don't have his picture with me otherwise I'll show you~ but of course... I'll post it up if I able to get it ! Although it's a great night, my status turn to 'bad mood' halfway... don't know why.

Well, ignore that ! After the event, I went to change and follow Wai Shun to meet his friends. First, I met his club mates and later Chung Ling High School Leo Club members ! I decieded to order something to drink as Wai Shun ordered a... hmmm... WELL... I ordered a cup or Mat Tai (a combination of alcohol and juice baverage), Soo Yang (Alor Star) ordered Long Island, Yen Shear (Alor Star) ordered a... errr... forget again ! haha !

I finish the drink fast and I felt... dizzy... YEA~ I AM DRUNK ! Just one small cup drive me crazy ! Well, it's indeed a happy and excite night as Lion William (a Lion from Alor Star I guess) brought us to a restaurant and treat us supper ! We went back around 3am and oaky... we are not suppose to go out and not suppose to be awake by that time. The security caught me and asked me what am I doing out there... me, still not awaken from the alcohor effect answered something which I forget what is that... I couldn't go back to my room as my roommates took my key and they were alseep and the turn off their phone and the door bell... How sad ?

Cound't go in, how now ? Well, I went to Shaw Jhee's (Chung Ling High, President) room abd have a stay overnight. 4 people in already in the room plus 2 more (me and Wai Shun) people sleeping... Wai Shun don't want to sleep with his roommates as 3 of them were from another club and it seems that they can't communicate well... haha ! Back to the story, I was still wearing my contact lense and luckily Shaw Jhee borrowed me his contact lense case cover and the solution so that I can take my lense out... otherwise I'll be deeping it into the glass with normal water which is not so good.

Happy Night. Excited Night. Tired Night. Squeezy Night.

* I never get drunk before and I almost caught by the security for not going back to my OWN room while going to Shaw Jhee's room... Imagine that ! I even being 'rude' the next morning to the roommate. Anyway, not everyone can experience that ! Haha !

(to be continue)


[J] A S O N -- Forum - Johor - Part Two

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home