Thursday, June 08, 2006

Forum - Johor - Part Four

29th MAY 2006


Woke up late on the last day, while waiting for the rest to get ready I continue my 'journey' to my dreamland but fail. I asked for my toothbrush after that as I have no more time to spend and have to rush too, plus I lazy to look for it also. Carrie came down after that and help them to pack. (NOTE:// Carrie help them but noy me, I packed my own bag at the night before.)

Went for breakfast, this time I join Batu Lapan first then I go to Alor Star. While eating, Chung Ling High and some other top club stand up, holding a glass of plain water on their hand, then cheer :" YUM~~~ SING ! " Well, the rest will just say "BU~~~" or even "SHhh~~~" Haha !
PJI members walking around trying to pull new members while the others selling badges.

After that, we went to the ballroom for the closing ceremony and went back to our room after that for a final checking before bringing our bags down. After checking out, we waited our lunch to be serve and the Forum had finally came to an end.

Good bye everyone, good luck too ! Will miss all you guys and have a safe journey home !

* Happy yet sad. Miss all the people there !
I'm planning to join PJI next year ! I'm joining LEO Club (Omega)


LEO ROX !!!
"LEO, ROAR ! ROAR ! ROAR !!!"


[J] A S O N -- Forum - Johor - Part Four

2 Comments:

Blogger Rin Lin said...

jia jun!!! u really plan to join omega leo ka??? why????????

3:39 AM  
Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

Erm... why must I have a why ?
I mean... no reason... just like LEO too much !

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home