Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cameron

Well, after my Forum in Johor, I went to Cameron on 4th June 2006 till 6th June 2006. Me and my family (as in my grandmother, my uncle, my aunty, cousins and so) went there together and had a great time there. The place is cold and I like the place so much ! Though Cameron is not same as what I used to think in my mind when I'm small (this is my first time to Cameron) but the place is relaxing.

For your information, I like to look at the dark sky, which is fill up with twinker stars. I observe them but know nothing about them, I just like looking at it ! In Subang Jaya, you can seldom see it especially during the raining season but there... even if it's raining season... it's still full of stars !

Know what ? One of my wish/dream is lay on the comfortable grass, with my lover if possible, look at the striky shinny star in a dark night without any sorce of light interruption. Well, 50% of it had came true ! Xiao knows about that ! =)

Not many picture I took there (Picture as in scenery, family, etc...), whereas my poser picture (haha...) I have tons of it ! But this time I took pictures with my horrible, irritating, big, fat, ugly, annoying people ! For those close up pictures... I actually used Adobe Photoshop to cover my pimples to make it look better... You can see the differents !

Okay my friends... IT'S PICTURE TIME !!!































CAN YOU SPOT THE DIFFERENTS ?




[J] A S O N -- Cameron

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
No presciption butalbital Fioricet prescription buy tramadol Online fioricet fiorinol

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home