Sunday, April 27, 2008

Orientation Night

Orientation Night on the 25th of April was (consider) a success. What I mean was, at least people do attend, people do happy, everything did goes smoothly, and at least most people do enjoy. Just that some problem occurs but otherwise everything's fine. Not a cameraman for the event, and got pictures from Winnie & Florence. Thanks Girls. Oh yea, a slight introduction of my new friend, Danny Dickson de devil, a cute little devil that was made of... I'm not telling what !













Well, I guess you know what is Danny made of. And so, that's all folks ! Enjoy your remaining weekends and spend your time wisely !!! Oh ya, can anyone correct my grammar mistake ? If there is any. Anyways, cheers !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home