Saturday, August 12, 2006

Weekly Report

Monday -
Physic teacher didn't come today, almost half the class absent.
Well, everyone knows about that as she told us last week.
Almost whole day no class also !
What a bored and time wasted day !
At night, after physic tuition, while my aunty bringing us back home,
we saw some people burning something outside the house,
well, you know, ghost festival,
but my cousin asked a question,
a funny one, without thinking, he asked :
"Who's birthday ?"
The sister in the car stop him by saying "hey"
then he answered :
"Oh ! Sorry... I forgot !"
Everyone in the car laugh !

Tuesday -
At least the class still on course Biology and History teacher came.
Nothing much to say as it's like normal day.
That very night right after my tuition, I cycle home.
I look at the sky, saw the star and the big bride moon, so nice.

Wednesday -
Class still on as usual.
That night took a lot of pictures.
Wanna see those pic ?
Tell if you want, maybe will pose it up.

Thursday -
Co-curricular day, majority students in my class absent.
Whole day wasted !
The class photo came that day, but Nicholas told me that I din't buy.
I remembered I paid but what can I do now ?
Asked Jea Mie to scan it and send it to me.
Thanks Jea Mie !

Friday -
This time I absent.
According to the teacher and some people,
they said that today the Malay student are having their Agama exam,
so knowing that the class will not on, why should I go to school ?
Sleep until I feel satisfied.
Hehe =)

Saturday -
Today, I do my add math tuition work from morning 10 o'clock till 3.30 pm...
So hard, as you know I don't really like add math,
That's why I took such a long time to finish it up.
4pm to 6pm is my add math tuition time.
After that we went to Kajang (somewhere around Kajang actually) for a Dinner.
My aunty's son first birthday !

Sunday -
Today, no tuition, as it had change to Wednesday and Thrusday.
Whole day... I wasted my time.
Hehe, sad to know.
I should change !


[J] A S O N -- Weekly Report

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home