Sunday, August 06, 2006

Weekly Report

Monday
I brought some durian falvour soft sweet that I bought from Sarawak today and gave it to my friends.
Everyone eat in class as soon as they got it.
The durian smell spread around and the whole class was full with durian's smell.
Suddenly Pn Rose Chai came in and told us something about...(I forgot) and she asked,
"What's the smell ?"
I was shocked with the question she asked as we are not allowed to eat in class if she know I brought the sweet I'll die ! Hon Leong being stupid answer a short-but-not-so-accurate answer. He answered,
"Durian !"
Okay... true also, that's durian smell, but this is not the funny part.
The funny part was what Pn Rose Chai's answer,
"Who brought DURIAN to school ?"
*Everyone laugh*
Hon Leong replied agian,
"Durian sweet la teacher..."
She walked away after that.

Tuesday
Xiao Yu sister's YE came today, named... (not sure).
Kinda cute compare to the other YE which arrived the same time.

Wednesday - Friday
Nothing much to talk about.

Saturday
Join the Chinese Society Talent Competition, sing with Mei Kwan.
I forgot the lyric but manage to finish the song.
Still loose anyway.
That night went to Yuan Chun's house for 5 Omega's BBQ gathering.
Almost everyone in the class came !
Had a great fun there !
The funniest part was when we play a game named... (No one tell us about the name so I'll just known it as "Ti ! Ti ! Ti ! Diu~!" because everyone are suppose to use this as a sound effect for the game...)
Quite fun night !

Sunday
Went to KDU for a course.
Bored but interesting.
Lame jokes and not-so-polite lecturer.
Kept calling us "mangkuk", I wonder how I survive if I join his tuition class ?


Well, this is what I did for the whole week.
Maybe I'll do like this every week.
Like a diary or whatever la !


[J] A S O N -- Weekly Report

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home