Thursday, August 24, 2006

Weekly Report

As I was late for the report, I'll make it short. Everything's still the same on Monday till Wednesday. But on Thursday and Friday, something different had happened lo... So I'll start with Thursday since Monday till Wednesday were as usual.

Thursday -
Well, if not mistaken, everyone came to school. The sad point was, everyone were passing their class photos (the frame) around for us to sign our autograf in. As if today is the last day of school for the whole year of 2006. Well, they did it, they almost brought up the seperating feel except no one cry that day. According to Emilia, today will be the last day of school because most people will not attend the next day's class and after holiday will be exam day. Quite true thou.

Friday -
Guess What ?
BINGO !!!
Emilia, you are right !
Most people absent !
Class was not really on except for Pn Subu's Moral class and Pn Lee's extra Chinese class.
=)

Saturday -
I'm not exactly sure what I did on Saturday. The only thing I remembered was, I was busying packing up for my 3 days/2 nights Pangkor Island trip.
=D
Oh yea, I just remembered what I done on Saturday.
Firstly, Koperasi treat us Lunch. Then after that we (as in Me, June and Sabrina) went to Sri Sedaya for LEO installation. Well, we was late ! After that, we went to Summit and played bowling ! Haha ! Know what ? I won the game XD

Sunday -
In Pangkor Island.
Details will be post soon.
Stay tune ! ; )

1 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

whoa.. u blog too..?

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home